At RFRNZ, an award-winning Legal Tech start-up based in Munich and Berlin, we use cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to build a contract intelligence platform. Specifically:
- We automate contract analysis for lawyers and other contract professionals by extracting key information and relevant clauses from unstructured contracts, and provide risk analysis and anomaly detection.
- Our customers include legal departments at large DAX companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as law firms.
You will conceptualize, build, and maintain new, modular and highly performant product features that shape the core frontend of the rfrnz contract intelligence platform and other new products.
- Developing and optimizing our Angular web application
- Integrating REST services from our backend
- Have the freedom in forming our application and bring in your own ideas
- Write automated (e2e) tests for the software
- Work in a small productive team
- A feeling for UX/UI best practices
- Performance and security awareness
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable IT trainings
- Experience with SPAs, detailed knowledge of Angular-CLI and Angular 7+
- Comfortable using reactive RxJS Oberservables and Subjects
- Solid HTML, CSS (SCSS) and web development knowledge
- Familiar with Git and Git Flows
- Good understanding of REST APIs
Nice to Have:
- Worked with Angular Material and the Angular CDK before
- Experience with a state store, ideally Akita.
- Experiences with cloud-native tools/services like Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) experiences favorable with Gitlab CI
- Experience with E2E tests, ideally in Testcafe
- As a valuable team member and knowledge-holder you are part of building an exciting Legal Tech Startup
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- A flexible working environment: choose to work remotely or in our Munich office